We’re so happy that you chose our home for your holiday in Lanzarote. Before you settle in and get comfortable, we would like to make you aware of the House Rules in place at Casita De Flor. Please read each of the rules carefully in order to avoid any danger or deductions from your security deposit upon check-out.
Pool Safety Rules.
· Diving is not permitted in the pool.
· Walk and do not run around the pool.
· Swimming at night is not recommended. Take extra care should you choose to swim at night.
· No breakable items .e.g, drinking glasses, glass bottles etc, are to be used around the pool. Plastic dinnerware is provided.
· Inside furniture is to be kept inside the property and not taken around the pool.
· Do not lift or remove the pool filter covers or try to adjust the chlorine levels or pH controls balance.
· Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their babies and children at all times in and around the pool.
· Any time guests leave the property, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed/ locked to maintain safety and prevent rain and water damage.
· We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables. In case you misplace something in the house, please let us know so we can look out for the item during the changeover day.
Children and safety
· Never leave children or babies unsupervised at our property without any adults at any time.
· Our vacation rental is not suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 14 due to the 2 bedrooms being separated by the central courtyard.
· Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any disturbance caused to neighbours.
Appliances and Utilities
· Guests much switch off gas hob, lights, electronics, fans, heaters, televisions etc when not in use to promote energy saving and safety. It is not permitted to leave any of these items on when guests are absent from the property.
· Please do not over load or under load the washing machine and wash on a low temperature where possible.
· No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, satellite TV or WIFI.
· No eating in the bedrooms. Please enjoy your meals in the dining area or the courtyard.
· Guests must keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb the neighbours, especially during night time hours (10PM -9AM) and Sundays.
· Excessive noise is prohibited at all times and may result in termination of the holiday booking with no refund of booking payment.
· Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check out comes.
· Please wash all dishes and leave the property clean before check out.
· Kitchen cleaning products are under the sink. If any products run out during your stay, please let us know so we can replace them.
Rubbish and recycling
· Please dispose of rubbish and recycling in the proper containers.
· Please do not flush any sanitary products down the toilet. We provide a bin in each bathroom.
· You can leave rubbish out at the end of the driveway on evenings for collection.
· No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed to stay over-night at Casita De Flor. The maximum capacity for Casita De Flor is 4 people.
· Parties of any kind are strictly prohibited at Casita De Flor.
· Guests are to allow the homeowner to the property for purpose of repair and inspection. The homeowner will exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and advise before hand when possible.
· Free private parking is available at Casita De Flor for one car in the allocated space and must not park their car in any of the neighbours parking spaces.
· The garage and the driveway is off limits for guests vehicles.
· Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the property or around the pool area. Smoking is only permitted in the outside area of the courtyard.
· Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly ( i.e. in an ash tray provided) and not thrown on the property grounds. Failure to do will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
· Anyone caught smoking inside the property or around the pool area will be removed from the property without a refund.
Damages and Breakages.
· All damages and breakages must be reported to the property owner as soon as reasonably practicable. Failure to report them will likely result in deduction from the security deposit.
· To avoid damages and breakages, no furniture is to moved from one room to another.
· No bathroom towels are to be removed from the property ( i,e. beach use) Separate towels are provided for this purpose.
· No pets allowed.
Emergency contact details.
· In the event of any emergency relating to Casita De Flor, your contact emergency number is 0034 637832982.
Breach of any of these house rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy as per rental agreement.
The owner and manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and evict from the vacation rental, and any guests or visitors who refuse to follow the house rules or who cause a nuisance to neighbours or other residents of the community.
Copyright © Casita de Flor Lanzarote- All Rights Reserved
Phone or WhatsApp: +34 637 832 982